Automated stock tracking minimum / desired stock levels

pollie0102
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello,

We are strongly considering switching our websites from Lightspeed to Shopify. However, I can't find an app anywhere where I can easily keep track of stock and also have it order automatically from suppliers. We currently have around 650 different products and this number is growing every month.

I would like to specify a minimum stock and desired stock and then have an email sent to my suppliers with the order once every X days / weeks / months.

Does anyone know an (affordable) app for this? Or how do you do this?

With the number of orders and products we do, it is really not possible to do this manually. Hopefully someone knows a solution.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
VickM
Shopify Partner
59 1 5

Hi @pollie0102 ,

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is we provide a platform for syncing inventory from different suppliers.You can easily track your stocks and also have it automatically ordered from suppliers You can further add custom suppliers and sync their inventory irrespective whether they use shopify or not.It will keep track of your stocks and also have it order automatically from suppliers.You can easily set minimum and desired stock levels as well.

I think our app will be a great fit for your requirements and we would love to give you a demo of the same.You can go through all the features in the demo and see the value that we can deliver for you.It is completely integrated with Shopify and is available on Shopify app store(App name: Konigle).We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link attached here:

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from the above our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more as detailed below:

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order-complete order management 
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts.
  • understock and overstock alerts.

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Simple and easy pricing management for your Store

info@konigle.com
0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
368 15 51

Hi

We have built a restock feature into our platform that tracks your products stock levels and when they drop below a set value they enter a restock report. From here we generate purchase orders to suppliers that you have set up and csv files with order details are automatically generated and sent to suppliers email. You can also create manual purchase orders or check the restock report daily and generated PO's before sending them. The feature is dynamic so we could built extra logic around what you desire in terms of scheduling purchase order sending. For example you can have products being added continuously from restock report until a minimum total is reached or a day and time passes.

Regards

Tom

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
936 106 165

Hi @pollie0102,

Hyde here from Shopify.

The setup you're looking for is actually a fairly complex arrangement and as such is not available natively on the Shopify platform.

I'm not sure how many suppliers you want to individually notify exactly whenever an order comes in, but perhaps you could consult the app developers of the MultiVendor Marketplace app to see if they could provide a customized option to meet your needs.

Of course, when it comes to setting minimum/maximum limits on orders you can use an app like Order Limits, although whether that would integrate with the Multivendor app or not I'm not sure. I'd imagine you could check in with the Shopify Experts who may be able to develop a custom solution for you or may have access to an already existing integration that I'm unaware of.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
jpbertram
Explorer
40 0 78

Hi @pollie0102!

Have you taken a look at Parabola?

I've seen merchants use Parabola to do exactly what you're looking for: create a set of rules on inventory and when levels match or exceed rules to automatically email their vendor. It's actually quite straightforward and can be set on a schedule so you no longer have to worry about doing any of the work manually.

Let me know if you have a chance to give it a try, and I'd be more than happy to help you get started!

JP

0 Likes
pollie0102
Tourist
4 0 1

thank you for the reply, but the monthly costs are higher than we are willing to pay for such an app.

0 Likes
pollie0102
Tourist
4 0 1

thank you,

I am looking at it now, it is little puzzle at first, but it seems to do what we want it to do. Thank you.

Pollie