Automatic PO Generation (CSV & PDF) and E-Mailing to Supplier

Narine
1 0 0

I am looking for an app that would be able to automatically create a PO to send to suppliers once an order has been placed on my shopify store. 

Does anyone know of any apps that could potentially do this automation? 

0 Likes
ClementG
Shopify Partner
659 0 130

Hi Narine,

Some merchants use our app Better Reports to do exactly that.

There are multiple ways of setting this up, but basically we could create a custom report for each of your supplier, that summarizes all orders of the day. Then we define a daily email that sends a CSV file to each supplier, with the list of all ordered products, quantities and any other relevant information.

Feel free to reach out to me directly at clement@betterreports to discuss further.

0 Likes
ClementG
Shopify Partner
659 0 130

I just realized I didn't write my email address correctly: clement@betterreports.co

0 Likes
John__S
Excursionist
78 0 5

Hi Narine,

Data Export can send a summary of PO's in an Excel or CSV file to your supplier every hour. If there are no orders in that hour, then the file will not be sent.

We are also adding PDF option in our next update.

Let me know if you will be interested. You can reach me at john@dayspringlabs.com

Thanks!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
ashishkalal
2 0 0

Hi John,

We are looking for a similar tool for generating purchase orders for different distributors in Shopify. I see this comment was made in 2017 but for sure now you might have added a lot of features, 

Can we do PO generation, recon and sales price, COGS update..if yes in which plan all these are available.

my email - ashish@giftscircle.com

Thanks,

Ashish

0 Likes
VickM
Shopify Partner
59 1 5

Hi @ashishkalal ,

Our app konigle provides this solution of generating purchase orders for different distributors in shopify that you are looking for.Apart from PO generations ,reconciliation, sales and COGS update , all functionalities are available

Invoice creation and sending to customers once an order is received, complete order tracking, order management, shipping management ,payment tracking alerts and abandoned cart conversion is also part of the package.

We would love to give you a demo of the same.You can go through all the features in the demo and see the value that we can deliver for you.It is completely integrated with Shopify and is available on Shopify app store(App name: Konigle).We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link attached here:

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

In app chat functionality enables powerful real time communication within your team managing the orders and customers to capture their feedback/comments/statuses

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Simple and easy pricing management for your Store

info@konigle.com
0 Likes