Automatic email notification when product in order is out of stock.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I was wondering if there is an app that can send an automatic email to customers if an item that is in their order is out of stock and that their order is delayed / on hold.

All I have seen so far are apps that notify customers that items are back in stock, but that is not what I am looking for.

Really hope someone can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1226 5 81

Hi,

Products Assistant has a feature called 'Product Cruise Control' that will email you when your stock level goes below a certain level (so you can set it to 0 and it will notify you for out of stock products). There is a free trial so you can try before you buy: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-assistant

Edit: sorry, I just noticed you wanted to email the customer. No problem - we'll add that feature to the App as well.

HTH, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your swift answer!

That would be fantastic. You wouldnt happen to able to give an estimate on how long it would take you to add this feature to your app? Are we talking weeks or months maybe?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1226 5 81

It should be done in the next day or so.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1226 5 81

Hi there,

Just an update that this has been rolled out. Feel free to email me (gavin@zetya.com) if you have any questions or feedback on this feature.

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1226 5 81

Just an update that this feature has been retired from Products Assistant and is no longer available.

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes