Automatic order nitification to warehouse and fulfillment.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there any App & feature pros in here. I am looking for some guidance on how to implement automatically sending order notifications out to 3 or 4 different warehouses that hold my stock to then fulfill the order and mark it as fulfilled with tracking details etc.

I'm not sure if using locations or vendors is best to do this or if a drop-shipping plugin or fulfillment service is needed?

I see there are many drop shipping plugins out there that sound like they are mainly for finding products off shore and adding them to your site, however I already have all my products and want to assign them to be sent out from various locations in Auckland.

I currently use Go Sweet Spot to manage fulfillment from from one location but I have been told from GSS that they can't split orders/items in an order to be notified to different fulfillment warehouses

Any help or knowledge here would be of great help and much appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Cheers, Andrew.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hello @Andrew_HopeI am Gabriel from Auto Fulfill app.

Auto Fulfill app is an order management and auto fulfillment of orders app. It will split and send order notifications emails(consists of order details & vendor link to enter tracking details) to respective vendors when an order is placed in Shopify.

The vendor can then enter the tracking company URL and tracking numbers in the vendor link, so the order gets fulfilled automatically in Shopify. 

I hope this can meet your need.

Contact us at autofulfill@estoreautomatce.com or our live chat support for help.

Thanks

0 Likes