Automation mail

Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 9

Is it possible to automate mails to the customer after I insert a tracking number?

I downloaded the App "Spently" and I designed all the relevant templates but I can not find how to automate the mails.

Only the Order Confirmation mail is automated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
299 13 25

Hi @OGPremium 

I think you should try the Weber Email Marketing. Developed and introduced by Combidesk, AWeber Email Marketing is known as a productive marketing tool which can provide many subscription popups. Once installed, a popup of registration will immediately be displayed and ask your visitors to subscribe to your newsletter whenever they land on your page. As a result, this application will synchronize the data of those subscribers; which can be the name, email, address, purchase, or even the total amount of their expenditures; to your AWeber list every 15 minutes. Note that, from your blog posts, emails are automatically created but you can also disable them. With more than 700 templates of email, AWeber Email Marketing enables store admins to customize your email’s look. This application completely integrates with AWeber. A free trial of 30 days is provided, let’s start growing your business now!

Highlight features

• Easy To Use Email Marketing Automation Tool With Popup Forms
  • Display signup popup on your web
  • After every 15 minutes, synchronize your data of customers
  • Enable/disable emails to be sent to your customers by default
  • Integrate with AWeber
  • More than 700 replying email templates

You can get the app here: https://avada.io/shopify/email/

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes