BEST Currency Converter from GrizzlyApps

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, 

I am about to go for the BEST Currency Converter from GrizzlyApps.

Has anybody have some experience with it? How is it in terms of installation? Are bitcoin based payments possible?

Is there anything one can complain about? I am sorry, but the on-site reviews are sounding too nice...

Cheers,

Tobi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I currently use them on one of my stores. The only issue I have with it is it can't display the retail price if the product is discounted. Example: Product was originally $120 but is on sale for $60. Instead of showing the $120 crossed out to help promote the sale it will just show the $60. 

Installation is very easy. You do have to make one manual change in your store's settings but it takes 5 seconds.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,

Thank you for your comment :-).
How is the service behind it? If you have this problem, do they respond fast? I mean, I want to sell things internationally, too. And if the main gadget, the currency switcher, is not doing the job properly, I loose money and customers...

Furthermore, are the original prices transformed into target currencies with real-time data?

Thanks for you help in advance.

Cheers,
Tobi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

You may want to this app, Currency Converter Box. It's FREE but it has most of the features that paid apps offer. The support service is fast and helpful

0 Likes