BEWARE NDAPPS THEY ARE PREDATORS

2 0 0

BEWARE THEY ARE PREDATORS!!! WATCH OUT!!! DO NOT RISK YOUR CUSTOMER DATA!!!

I signed up for their social login app and to get their social pop up working they said they needed collab access. I granted and while they were in there they left a 5 star review of their app (see below). Now looking over the reviews on all their apps you see they are all the same format and length. They are doing this with every new signup and none of these people know it. If they are so shady an unethical trusting all your customer data and you business to these people would be crazy! I have no idea what changes they needed to make in my theme so I have a mess to deal with after uninstall also. I couldn't let them back in to revert as who knows with this kind of ethics what kind of retaliatory measures they would take. I find new ways for the predators to try to take advantage every day on shopify. This was one I hadnt though of yet.

Love this app! Makes it so much easier and quicker for our customers to sign in, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Support is very fast for my questions.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
16 1 1

Ugh, that's so shady is borderline disgusting.

Properly made apps never require collab access!

0 Likes
2 0 0

This must be a common occurrence as it doesn't seem to shock anybody and Shopify hasnt done anything about it for almost a week now that I am aware of.  They are still taking advantage of customers to this day.  You would think that stores that had installed their apps would be notified and told of this issue so they could check the fake reviews they posted and make the decision whether they could trust this company with their customer data.   That's the only reason I posted this is to warn those store owners but that obviously didnt work and I am not exactly sure how else to let them know.  Maybe I shouldn't worry about it but felt an obligation to warn them. 

0 Likes