BUY ONE GET ONE

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi guys!

I'm going to start a promotion of BOGO on my store. However, I'm still struggling on how to do it.

If I use the Shopify discount, it requires customers to add both products into their carts manually. Most of customers will forget it and it can lead to many other problems. 

I did think of using Bundles, but it did not work well as my promotion products are customizable which customers need to fill in customized boxes before adding products to cart. If they use bundles to add products to cart, the customize information will be missed.
Therefore, I think of an app that allows me to have pop-up when customers add the customized products to cart (after filling all boxes), the pop-up will show that they can get another products for free and remind them to add that product to their cart also. 

Are there any suggestion?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
49 10 6

Hi, @Kate2112!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

You're absolutely on the right track! Seeing as all the products need to be in the cart for the BOGO to take full effect, a pop-up reminder for your customers is an ideal solution. You can see a list of our pop-up notification applications from our App Store here.

Specifically, I have seen merchants use the BOGO + Product Recommendations application for this scenario as it is designed with up-sell functionalities often beneficial for BOGO promotions. You can customize an up-sell function with the ''Add to Cart'' click to remind customers to add that final product to fulfill the BOGO discount.

In cases like these, I find it helpful to reach out to the app developers directly to discuss how their application can be customized to meet your needs. Their contact information can be found on each application page on our App Store:

27-59-h8357-px6co

Let me know if that helped! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
42 1 1

The app Gifter lets you automatically add products into a customer's cart when they add certain products or reach a certain cart value. It's pretty affordable and works well.

Install it here: https://apps.shopify.com/gifter-cart-auto-include

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 20

Hi @Kate2112,

Sarosha here from Aiva. With our app, you can trigger a pop-up when customers add customized products to cart. The pop-up can show other products they can get for free and add them as well.

Here is a design from our template gallery that may help (all elements can be customized):

Shopify Aiva BOGO.png

If you have any questions, please reach out to our Live Chat and we’ll be able to help 😊

5x your website conversion today → apps.shopify.com/aiva-labs
0 Likes