Beeketing Apps Going Bye Bye On The 27th. - Need Alternatives For Checkout Boost / Mobile Converter

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi everyone.

I am looking for alternatives for Checkout boost and mobile converter from beeketing apps.

As many of you know Beeketing apps are being delisted from the Shopify APP marketplace on the 27th.

I have found that specifically Checkout Boost and Mobile Converter help my store out a ton! 

I need alternative apps that pretty much do the same thing as Checkout Boost and Mobile Converter...

Can anyone chime in with some suggestions?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @QUANTUMFZX

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you for posting this question.

I understand how important these apps are to your business, and I would be glad to help find some alternative app options to use to ensure a smooth transition for your site. 

A great substitue for Checkout Boost is Selly. This app can help increase the conversion rate on stores, as well as improving the retention rate of customers and offering up-sell and cross-sell functionality.

In terms of Mobile Converter, some other apps that I recommend are PWA or Sticky Add to Cart BOOSTER PRO. Both of these apps can help improve the user experience on websites by making it easier for customers to purchase products. 

For more apps that offer similar features to the alternatives listed above, check out this link

Please keep in mind that these are all third party apps that are created and supported by developers external to Shopify. With this in mind, if you have any questions about the functionality of the apps, or the billing charges associated with using these apps, make sure to follow these steps to speak with the app developers directly. Since they built and support their own apps, they're the best people to speak with to address any questions or concerns you may have. 

Feel free to check out the above options and let me know your thoughts. Equally, if you have any other specific needs that you would like to use an app to address, please reply directly to me here with more details on what you're looking for and I would be glad to help further. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 1

Hey op any luck? It seems like the only ones that are being recommend cost money. I am tired of paying for everything under the sun. 

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hey there.

I have been using SELLY UNITED in place of Checkout Boost and that has been working great. It comes with a 30 day free trial. It's worth the price each month. It comes with extra features that Checkout Boost didn't have like upsells / motivation bar / a lot of other stuff to help increase AOV and Conversions.

The only app I haven't been able to find a remedy for is MOBILE CONVERTER from Beeketing APPS. 

I actually made a lot of sales through that APP. It basically adds the text "show gallery" under your photos on mobile and then makes them full screen with a add to cart button at the bottom.

I haven't found any similar apps to that.

I used to be in the same boat of not wanting to pay for APPS on top of the monthly Shopify fee, but you have to trust me when I say that they help a ton with making conversions and increasing AOV (Average Order Value.)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @QUANTUMFZX

I'm glad to hear that Selly has been working well for you! 

Mobile Converter is a very specific app that combines the mobile gallery feature with an add to cart button, which is a combination that doesn't exist in most other gallery apps. With this in mind, I recommend speaking with Shopify Experts about building a similar integration specifically for your site, rather than looking at using other apps. It sounds like the app was working well for you, so having something custom built is likely our best option to achieve the same results. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I'll be glad to help further! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes