Best Amazon dropshipping app?

thesotman
Tourist
14 0 1

Hi,

I'm currently using the Spreadr app, but is there a better app that can import Amazon products into Shopify and also auto fulfill orders?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Karlie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 53 121

Hey, there!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've taken a look at your Forum post and I've done some research for you. There are a few apps in the Shopify App Store that you can use to dropship products from Amazon. These apps also seem to have a fulfillment features to allow for a more seamless fulfillment through the app settings. 

Be sure to check out the apps; 

If dropshipping isn't what you're referring to, then you might want to look into Fulfillment by Amazon with Shopify. Fulfillment by Amazon can be used to store your inventory at and fulfill your orders from an Amazon.com fulfillment center within Shopify. You can read all about Fulfillment by Amazon with Shopify and how you can use that feature within your Shopify Admin by checking out our handy guide, here. If this is the route you're considering, then you can be sure to also check out the options in the Shopify App Store for some app suggestions. 

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

Karlie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Hi @thesotman, you may concern about the app can import reviews from Amazon Ryviu - Product Reviews app can help you

0 Likes