Best App For Product Options

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 3

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to get your take on a solid app for product options? I mainly need one that will display the different color types but with image option. At the same time, it will keep track of the SKU number. Because my inventory will be managed by part number. 

Apologize in advance if this is against the rules.. but here is a site that has exactly what I need. As you select the different color, the image changes as well... to give the customer a better view of the item

https://shopkarls.com/catch-co-death-stalker

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Seems like the Advanced product options app might work for you. It allows you to either specify a SKU for each option value or link the option values to existing products from your store so these stores will be added to the order once the option is chosen. Thus, you can sync and track everything correctly.

You can check the color/image swatch options here as well.

Hope this will help you.

Is your store Halloween ready? Make it festive and fun with Quick Holiday Effects.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Hello,

We are currently working on something similar that should solve this issue for you. If the solutions mentioned above didn't work for you, shoot me an email to contact@writereadsoftware.com and I will give you access to the beta :)

Best,

0 Likes