Best App for Sizing of Clothing

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I have a clothing store and I know some of the reason people don't buy online is becasue of sizing issue. So I was wondering what apps people use to help with this problem ?

Thanks

Steve

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
53 0 2

Hey Steve!

Kevin here - a Shopify Guru :)

I can understand for sure why you would be looking for some apps to help with sizing for customers when buying from an online store, it's definitely something helpful to have :)

There are some great ones in our Appstore:

Fitfyle

Virtusize

Size Matters - Hassle-free Size Charts

StyleKey

You can also create your own size chart too with some coding, you can read some more about that here, just make sure your theme is compatible :)

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Kevin W | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
1 0 0

@Kevin_W wrote:

Hey Steve!

Kevin here - a Shopify Guru :)

I can understand for sure why you would be looking for some apps to help with sizing for customers when buying from an online store, it's definitely something helpful to have :)

There are some great ones in our Appstore:

Fitfyle

Virtusize

Size Matters - Hassle-free Size Charts

StyleKey

You can also create your own size chart too with some coding, you can read some more about that here, just make sure your theme is compatible :)

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Kevin W | Shopify Guru

Hey Kevin

From all the apps you recommend only "Size Matters" is available. Are there any other apps you can recommend?

Thank you

Stefanos | shopany.ch

0 Likes

It is very risky the buy the clothes thru online because the size of clothes is not accurate. The XL size from one vendor is different XL size from other vendor. When I buying a jeans or pants, I'll tell to vendor my waistline size.

If shoes, I prefer to use the EU size because it is accurate and consistent the information.

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi!

We have created an App that finally works as promised. 

It is based on our experience in ML and AI and we already use the algorithm for other stores and platforms. 

We are new to shopify though. :) 
Maybe you want to give it a try. 
You can set up your own size charts and show them to your end customers AND also make use of our algorithm by recommending your customers the right size. 
It's here: SMS Apparel Size Recommender

Have a great day - hope it helps :) 

Best regards, Sophie

0 Likes