Best App for a Discount Bar Across the Bottom of Page

Rachael11
1 0 0

Hi There, 

I am looking for an app that will showcase various discounts across the bottom of the product page. Ideally it would be about a third of the screen, with the option to add the promo, and also to collapse it. I would like it to feature different codes. The one I am trying to mimic is oldnavy.com (see attached image). Does anyone have an app that would work in this way?  oldnavy.PNG

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 82 171

Hey, @Rachael11!

I can totally see why you would want an app like this. I think it looks terrific. With that said, after scouring through our Shopify app store I was unable to find an app that replicated this promo drawer style. In this case a custom solution would be required.

I would certainly recommend looking into hiring a Shopify Expert Developer to build this for you. However, if you are familiar with coding yourself or know of a developer, I was able to find this resource from a third party that actually dissects this exact promo drawer and provides some of the coding. It's certainly worth looking into and can be found here.

Alternatively, you can find a variety of other terrific discount and promo apps in our app store.

I hope that helps!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes