Best App for customers to upload images for web to print

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I'm very new to all this

We are currently a medium sized sign company, looking to expand into online sales. Can anybody recommend an app to achieve the following:

We want to be able to have set sizes for sign panels (A3, A4, A5, A6 etc.) and the customer to be able to select the required size (or maybe even put their own dimensions in) and upload an image, see how it will look live on screen before ordering.

Also looking to do things on larger scales, like printed wallpapers etc.

I hope that makes sense and any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
24 2 1

Hi @JamesLawson 

"how it will look live on screen before ordering"

Could you please elaborate on this ?

What do you want the customer to see exactly (i.e. A panel only with the image on it ? A panel with the image on it and other objects to compare sizes ? Something else ? ) ?

How much would you be willing to pay per month for such an app ?

Kind Regards,

Leo

Coding Shopify Apps. Don't hesitate to contact me through the forum or OPChoice
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi James, 

It seems like you are looking for the workflow that requires a lot of customization and flexibility. Unfortunately, this is not the case for most of web-to-print integrations for Shopify available today. However, you can take a look at the tool called Customer's Canvas, since it offers the level of flexibility that your might need. They have experienced web-to-print experts that will be able to suggest you the solution that will work best for your desired use case. They also provide integration services in case you don't have developers in your team. Take a look at their website for more information. 

0 Likes