Best App to manage resellers

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi,

We are Manufacturer of fashion garments and running retails site for our products on shopify. We are also working with resellers and wholesalers who are selling our products on their websites/on social medias/on whatsapp/locally and many more. Our resellers regularly place their orders (20+ orders daily which we will have to directly ship to their customers), Is their any soggested app by which we can manage our resellers? Like they can simlpy copy paste address details (to and from both details)/ view their order list/manage their orders?

Waiting for best solution.

Regards,

Shweta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 611

Hi @mpart1988,

Nick here from Shopify. 

There is a re-seller app which came to my mind after reading your post. I'm wondering if it will work for you in this scenario. The app is called Multi-Seller Marketplace and essentially convert's your store into a marketplace with multiple sellers or vendors.

The app would basically enable each re-seller to have their products on your store with you managing the re-sellers through your admin portal. 

Hopefully, this will work for you for what you're looking to do. If not, would you be able to give some more information on what exactly you might be looking for and we can look for some other potential solutions. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply.

Marketplace will not help us in our scenario as we don't want our dealers to list their own products on our portal. We want them to sell only our products so basically we are looking for a tool for order management. we have 5K+ dealers who is selling our products and takes orders from their own network. We want an android app in which they can login and book their orders, track their orders and pay for it.

Regards,

Shweta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3393 252 611

Ah ok, I think I have a better idea of what you're looking for now. Thank you for the extra context. 

You are essentially looking to be a wholesaler yourself and have people sell your own products? Would I be more correct in saying that? 

If that is the case, I'm wondering if the Wholesale Order From & ReOrder app might be what you're looking for. It essentially lets you list your products and their variants on an order form for others to order from you. You can see the full range of different types of Wholesale apps in the Shopify App Store here also which could be worth looking through also. 

Hope this is what you're looking for and helps! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1
We have client has a similar model. Has a shopify store plus wholesalers and retailers the they drop ship. our app connect all that channels and combine them in one centralized management console
if you want to further learn and see a demo feel free to contact.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
127 0 14

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely help you out. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and their cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi shweta, I wonder have you find a suitable app for your purpose? as i also looking for the exactly same solution app.

0 Likes