Best Apps for a Startup

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I would love to start a new dropshipping store, so I would love what are the apps that I should have at my startup? and these apps are working together or not?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

It depends on the actual function you need

Dropshipping solution
Give a try to Shopify APP: https://apps.shopify.com/tiksuper
Highlighted
Excursionist
40 1 3

Hi @omaresssam ,

Its great to know that you are starting your dropshipping store soon. We work with dropshippers and also with people who are looking to start a dropshipping store and help them technically to set up their online operations seamlessly. Our App Konigle is an excellent fit for such requirement

There are some major use cases that our tech platform/app addresses for dropshippers starting their stores.The various functionalities for streamlining dropshipping operations which our all in one solution provides is detailed below:

• inventory control alerts/ management
  • Adding custom suppliers and syncing their inventory with your shopify store
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts 
  • Analytics

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-
https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

We would love to give you a demo and showcase the value that we can drive for your store.I am sure it will be a very fruitful discussion.Our motto is to make a complete end to end one stop solution rather than making different apps for different workflows.

We offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)
Would love to hear back from you.
Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello There Please Take A Glance At >> These Apps 

Those are most basic apps startup store can have, also they provide good customer support. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @omaresssam,

Hope you are doing fine.

I'm excited to hear that you are going to start a dropshipping store. In this situation, I will highly recommend ShopMaster to you.

ShopMaster provides a forever free plan and it's easy to use, good for you to start and learn the dropshipping business. It's free to install the ShopMaster app, saving your budget at first so you can spend more money marketing in order to get more sales.

ShopMaster is a complete solution for dropshipping, which recommends hot dropshipping products, simplifies your product import and order-purchase, and order fulfillment workflow.

ShopMaster supports you to import from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and 20 more suppliers, bulk edit, and bulk publish up to 300 products to your Shopify store at a time. When you get an order, ShopMaster helps you auto-purchase this order from the supplier within a few clicks.

With ShopMaster, you can also enjoy the supplier product's price and inventory monitor feature, shipment tracking feature, sales report feature, auto-send tracking info to your store, to PayPal, and to your customer's feature.

When you have a question, you can get timely and helpful feedback from our support team. So you are not alone on this dropshipping road.

Hope this share can help you resolve your dropshipping tool issue. 

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes