Best Apps to analyze your visitors

Nicholas_Coblen
Tourist
8 0 0

Hi there, looking for recommendations for best apps which help analyse traffic and behavior when on the site. Also looking for apps that optimize path to purchase through customer behavior analysis. 

Anyone have any recommendations? 

Thanks!

Nicholas

0 Likes
Shopifier2
4 0 0

There are currently no decent shopify-specific apps to analyse traffic. Unless you want to commission a custom app to handle it, your best best is google analytics.

Discover the best shopify tips and tricks http://www.shopifymag.com
0 Likes
BohemianBangles
Explorer
240 0 21

I don't know of a Shopify app but I like Statcounter. It's easy to install, and easy to read in terms I can understand lol I've used it for many years. It's also free

0 Likes
Anh_Nguyen1
Shopify Partner
130 0 12

I suggest you can use our PageFly Page Builder

When you create a landing page with PageFly, you can set "name" for any single buttons, tabs or other elements. In the back end, we connect these elements' name with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. So when people click on any action, all that events will be recorded in Google Analytics and display on an in-app dashboard, so that you can track all user activity on the Analytics dashboard

Especially, as we are collecting users' feedback, you can install PageFly for free. Just go ahead and give it a try

In the meantime, I share one of my preferences on reading users' activity on Google Analytics. Hope this helps ;)

Download free Shopify theme: https://www.sellersmith.com/pages/sellersmith-free-themes
0 Likes
Tom_Winspear1
Tourist
48 0 2

Sellebrity Analytics. WAY better the Google Analytics. You can even watch people in real time as they navigate your store

0 Likes

Nicholas,

I'd add one more point to Google Analytics and not using the app. The app actually will have to get the data from Google Analytics API. Often Shopify merchants ask about how Google Analytics can help undesrtand users behavior and wrote the article about that

Feel free to take a look and let me know what do you think.

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes
hypethelike
Tourist
4 0 1

If you're looking for analytics about your products (and not your website traffic) then Hype the Like might help. It's pretty simple, it just installs a Tinder-like widget on your website and your users like or dislike your product catalog. Then you get the stats back, and voila, you can start to learn what your best products are before you sell them.

Check it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/hype-the-like

ezgif.com-optimize (2).gif

0 Likes
TungDao
Navigator
252 10 33

No apps can beat Google analytic. Learn how to use it and it will become one of the best tools in your arsenal. We wrote a guide on digital analytics, I think it might be helpful to you.

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.