Best Automatic Discount App for % off per Collection Ran Simultaneously

Highlighted
1 0 0

I need an app that can apply more than one automatic discount at the checkout? IE I would like to add a different discount for different collections and/or products at the same time without customers needing to add a number of different codes.
20% off ABC Collection
40% off DEF Collection
10% off GHI Collection

5% off Particular Product
Discounts to be automatically applied at checkout.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Hi @MelissaIrla,

Dani here from Shopify! Thanks for writing in.

This is a great question. Natively, discount codes cannot be stacked in the checkout stage to avoid customers being able to apply many discounts to their order. However, it looks like the third-party app Automatic Discount may be able to do this. They even have a Black Friday discount running on their app to save you some money during this busy time.

Alternatively, since all these products are going to be on sale automatically, you may want to adjust the prices of each of these products. You can do this in bulk using the Bulk Editor in your admin, using a Product CSV, or using a sale app. The benefit of using a sale app is that once the sale is over the prices will automatically revert back so you don't have to remember to do it manually. Bold Discounts is a great option if you're interested in this!

Are you feeling ready for your Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend? I'd love to hear what you have planned for this busy time! If you're still thinking about what to do, I'd suggest taking a look at our BFCM Toolbox for some ideas!

Let me know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 1 1

Hi, my app Easy Product Price Discounts has a function to do exactly what you need, you can take a % of a collection of products with just a few clicks, check it out and let me know what you think.

0 Likes