Best COGS and Inventory Management App

Shopify Partner
132 4 12
Hi sfactor, I could make this happen, I have an app that displays inventory on the frontend per location (in the App Store)

I created an interface for lightspeed retail because some plus stores used lightspeed in the physical locations. At this point it only displays the inventory per location on frontend, but I could add synchronization to update product stock levels in the Shopify store. Just need to make sure if the SKUs from Shopify and lightspeed match.

Let me know if this would be useful
0 Likes
6 0 0
Yes it would,

What is the monthly cost for this?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
132 4 12

-

double post

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
132 4 12

Default shopify plans pay $6.99 monthly

Shopify Pus is $24.99 / monthly

If you want to synchronize inventory counts from lightspeed to shopify I can make a quote for customizing the app, then you would have a one time payment plus the monthly fee of the app.

You can send me an E-mail to discuss further info@tom-it.nl

You can find my app in the shopify app store

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hi, we can help with this. We'll show historic stock levels and stock cost starting with the date you connect. Check out Inventory Planner here in the App Store. 

Glad to talk with you more about how to get the information you need.

Jill

0 Likes
2 0 0

What do you do to manage your online and b&m inventory?  Right now, we use Shopify online and Square for our store but they have the same inventory and not connected.  Is there something you use or do you have a separate inventory?

0 Likes
Explorer
58 0 22

@Anika_Hobbs You can use Trunk to centralize your inventory between Square and Shopify and keep it synced in real-time. All you need to do is make sure SKUs match between both:

https://trunkinventory.com

⚡Sync inventory + bundles/kitting in real-time between Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, Squarespace, Square with Trunk @ trunkinventory.com
1 Like
2 0 0
Awesome! Thank you.
0 Likes