Best Friend Mugs

2 0 0
Does anyone know which app allows you to make those ‘bestfriend mugs’ while customizing hair, skin tone, outfit, etc. of the women & even add names? Plz help!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
106 9 14

Hi, there.

Hyde here from Shopify!

Do you have any examples from other websites of what you're referring to? To have an example may help me better help you!

It sounds like you might be referring to a customizer app like the Zakeke app, or this app from Artistry.

It could also be a Print on Demand app like:

These apps allow you to dropship custom-printed products to customers. If you're not familiar with dropshipping as a method, you could have a look at this helpful document about it.

Put simply, dropshipping lets you sell products by using a supplier that holds the inventory and ships the product for you.

Let me know if you feel any of the above will work for what you need. 

All the best, Hyde. 

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Yes, I have examples. Something like Gossby.com or Unifury.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
106 9 14

Hi @Keishatommy , 

I can see what effect you're looking for and using one of the Print on Demand apps I listed would definitely be your best option. 
That way you can pick which images you want to be printed on mugs/clothing/other items that you can then display to your customers. 

Printify has a mockup generator for mugs too so that you can upload your design file to the products to see what they'd look like. Below is bullet point list explaining how Printify works:

20-02-dxsc6-zyke6

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hey @Keishatommy! Gabby here from Spocket. Interesting item to sell, not sure though if Spocket's catalog specifically has customizable mugs for best friends. I can put in a request to our suppliers team to try and source these out for you. In the meantime, perhaps you might want to check Spocket's other mug selections? They might interest you. You just have to sign-up for free on Spocket's offical website to gain access to the catalog and do your search. 

0 Likes