Best Pop up App to promote offers

15 0 0

Im looking for the best App that allows pop ups to appear on the store after a certain amount of time to promote offers like free shipping ?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 49

Hey Star, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

There are definitely a few apps in our App Store that are good for this! However, here are some of my favorites: 

Take a look at those and I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
36 0 6

Ann has already made some great recommendations. Having said that why limit yourself from showing your offers to only users who are on your website. You can consider browser push notifications to reach users even when they are not browsing your website and given that they work on both mobile and desktop, they definitely help you amplify your messaging by leaps and bounds. 

Moreover, browser notifications when targeted and personalized can get up to 30% CTR. Here is a case study of how a small business that uses this channel very innovatively.

Hope this helps.

iZooto.com - Web Push Notifications for E-Commerce, Bloggers and More
0 Likes
15 0 0

With thepush notification the customer would have had to of left there email address for those apps to work ?

0 Likes
15 0 0

Is Push Monkey the best for this ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
36 0 6

Nope. All the end user has to do is click on the allow button. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
36 0 6

Would recommend using an app that has a native integration with Shopify. We have built iZooto to do more than just disbursing coupons and engagement. Try it out?

0 Likes
Excursionist
33 0 20

Hi Star,

Great apps mentioned above - my team's app is currently featured in the New & Noteworthy section. An offer converts the best when it's presented at the right time with an amazing design! With Aiva Overlays, you can easily create and test targeted pop-ups, slide-ins, and bars. Within minutes, you'll be able to promote offers like Free Shipping, offer discounts on products or even collect emails. Best of all, most of our features are offered free of cost for stores that are just starting out.

We're passionate about helping new Shopify store owners succeed - please reach out if you have any other questions or need help getting started!

5x your website conversion today → apps.shopify.com/aiva-labs
0 Likes
12 0 0

Hi!

Fantastic apps!

What about the one with geo targeting option?

With our Geo Targeting - Notification, Redirect, & Subscription pop-ups you will be able to:

• Display news, sales, special offers, coupon codes.
  • Redirect visitors from certain locations.
  • Target country, state or city.
  • Create unlimited messages for different locations and run them simultaneously.
  • Show text, images or videos.
  • Schedule campaigns.
  • See preview on your store with your theme.
  • Use custom CSS to create unique styles.
  • Stop irritating customers with useless pop-ups if they don’t need them.
  • Measure effectiveness with built-in analytics.

Find out more in App Store listin or drop me a line for more details.

Cheers!

We develop complex ecommerce solutions for e-shops, marketplaces, manufacturers, dealers and retailers.
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

If you also want to add refer-a-friend discount offer, here is a free app for this https://apps.shopify.com/talkable-lite

It's very easy to launch and will display an offer pop-up on every page of your site, including your post-purchase window. Customers will be able to share a link to your site through email or social media. Your customer's friend will get an email/message with an offer, and both your customer and their friend will be rewarded a discount once the friend makes a purchase.

0 Likes