We are discovering that are shipping configurations are more complex than originally anticipated. We are looking for an app that best accomplishes the following:
* Label creation for orders in pending payment mode
* Real-time rate integration with LTL carriers - specially UPS or CH Robinson
* Include address verification
* Include Custom-pickup
* Include estimated delivery rate
* Include ability to select liftgate service
* Include multiple origins
* Include multiple carriers
* Include international shipments (parcel and LTL)
Shipstation is best in its class.
You can manage orders from multiple sales channels on a single platform.
It also meets your need of creating shipping labels.
Get the best real time deals from your carriers be it UPS.
Address verification done for you by ShipStation, with Stamps.com for US orders and Melissa for others.
Yes you can also schedule pickups.
Every order in ShipStation comes with a estimated delivery date.
ShipStation works if you have multiple shipping locations.
ShipStation helps you ship globally and expand your georgraphies.
Meeting everything you need, you must register for ShipStation through CEDCOMMERCE and avail best deals. Visit info[dot]shipstation[dot]com[slash]cedcommerce
With the Multi Carrier Shipping label app you can fulfil the following points :
- Real-time rate integration with LTL carriers - specially UPS
- Include address verification
- Include Custom-pickup
- Include estimated delivery rate
- Include multiple origins
- Include multiple carriers
- Include international shipments (parcel and LTL)
However, the app can be used to generate labels in 'Fulfilled' status.