Best Virtual try-on app for jewelry

Highlighted
3 0 0

Looking for suggestions for the best virtual try-on app for a retail jewelry store, please. Is there one that's easy for customers & easily uses pre-loaded product photos? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
429 47 96

Hey, @BbopnBarb 

Great question. I have heard of an app called Virtual Try On that may suit your needs. The app lets your customers visualize themselves with any apparel items that you may have in your store. The app removes the background of your front-facing product image and overlays it on a customer's photo or a pre-uploaded sample model. 

Alternatively, you can utilize the glasses & accessories try-on app that has some more robust capabilities. You can check out their app demo here.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thanks, Dirk!

We used to use our site primarily for bringing clients into the store & have gone from about 40pp/day to maybe, ONE. We've had some success with growing online sales & have been giving CRAZY discounts to do it, which we're about to stop. We need to pivot & learn how to convert our 500pp/day on our website into sales- NOW. If we could convert 1% of them into purchases (lofty, I know), we'd actually beat our in-store numbers. So, that's our goal!

We're working hard to put all of our thousands of OOAK pcs of jewelry on the site (we're a team of TWO!) & are looking into things like Matterport for the store, virtual try-on apps, making videos & FB Lives + working on getting video styling appointments... It's A LOTTTTTTTTTTTT!! & it's exhausting, trying to figure out where to focus FIRST! I've just purchased the Video Trunk Show & Email campaign bundles from Flourish & Thrive Academy & am hoping that will help. What are the fastest to roll out & most effective things that you see other retailers doing- especially for jewelry (since most people really want to to try it on)? 

I could really use some guidance! Thanks, again! 

0 Likes