Best app for MTO item status for customers to track.

1 0 0

I have a section on my site for made to order items. I would like to integrate an app that has not only shipping tracking but also where I can input status of made to order items so customers can see where they are in the Q and time frame for their handmade items to be finished. Is there a free app that can do that?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 20 36

Hi, @Glitterbye.

Tira here from Shopify Support.

That sounds like a very interesting set-up you're looking to do on your store.

There are a few apps that provide tracking on order shipping for free:

Tracktor 

Aftership - Track & Notify

You can find other apps here. If you have any questions about these apps, you can contact the third-party developer by using the information listed under the "Support" area of the app's page. The third-party developers will have more knowledge about these apps and will be the best point of contact for assistance.

We do not have any apps that would track where customers are in a queue for their made-to-order items. I recommend contacting a Shopify Expert for this customization or to help you create an app specifically designed for your store. Shopify Experts specialize in coding that can help with customizations on a store. 

I am also curious to what the community has to suggest!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
133 0 0

Hello,

You can also try the Shipment Tracking & Notify app. The app helps you: 

• Automatically send email notifications to your customers, every time there is a change in the tracking status.
  • Make order tracking a part of your online store with an integrated Tracking Lookup Page and get live tracking updates on the tracking dashboard and monitor all your shipments from various integrated carriers.
0 Likes