Best app for Returns & Refunds

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there

Can someone recommend the best app for handling refunds that is very well integrated with Shopify.

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2547 179 396

Hi @mandm,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Refunds for stores are something which are handled natively within Shopify in the store admin. The main difference in refunds from store to store would generally be the return policy created which would be unique and different for each. Shopify has a helpful guide going through everything you need to know about refunds and how to apply them from the link here

There are some apps in the Shopify App Store however which could be what you're looking for regarding returns. Shopify also has a guide for refunds which you can see here. Do you think this is what you could be looking for? I will link some of the most popular return apps below just in case, but it is worth looking into doing natively if you can to help save a potential monthly cost. 

Hopefully, this helps and points you in the right direction for the next best steps. 

All the best, Nick 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
43 0 0

Hello @mandm

If you are looking for reporting on refunds, Report Pundit can report the refunded amount, refunded quantity, products refunded with the refund date.

You can also identify which product is most refunded. You can also breakdown the refund into shipping refund, product refund, refund discrepancy, refunded taxes. Many merchants and their accountants use our refund reports to get each detail behind the total refund.  

Thanks

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes