Best app for doing "20% off if you buy 4" of the product without a voucher code

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Hi.

We want to offer an automatic discount if a customer (without logging in or using voucher code) buys 4 of a product.  What's the best app to do this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 38

Hi, Mark!

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

There are a few apps within the Apps store that can give you this feature, and here are the most popular:

• Automatic Discount - This app comes with a free 7-day trial, with a free plan available after those 7 days to continue using their app without cost. The features of the app specifically mention the functionality of "Buy x, get y" automatic discount, so this looks to be a great choice!
  • Volume Discount - This app is free and has excellent reviews, and mentions that feature specifically as well.
  • Discounted Pricing - Discounted Pricing starts at $19.99USD/m, but comes with a 7-day free trial to try it out. It's got excellent reviews, so definitely worth looking into.

Those are three of the most popular choices I saw, but you can find a full list of all the different apps that can work for this, right here.

In case you didn't know, it is actually possible to create these kinds of discounts using the Discounts section that is readily available in your Shopify Admin. It doesn't apply the discount automatically like these apps are able to do, but if you're looking for a completely free way to offer these discounts on your store, you can check out more information on how to set this up right here.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 3

Brilliant, thanks Freddie. Have just installed Volume Discount and it's working well!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
107 0 4

Hi, Mark.

Undoubtedly use a Quantity Discount app. It's compatible with any theme and optimized for mobile devices (iOS/Android). If you set up discounts for quantities of any products a customer buys, he will see the discounted price at the checkout.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes