Best app for general store reviews

Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi,

So my jewellery store is quite new and doesn’t have any reviews yet. However, I’ve been in contact with a couple of customers and have developed a good relationship so I’d feel comfortable asking for one. 

My store doesn’t have a solid set of products yet. I’ve ordered in very limited quantities just to see which pieces sell well and which I should keep/switch out. 

I’ve installed judge.me but I’m thinking I’d rather have store reviews than product reviews so that if a product is dropped I won’t lose all the reviews too. For a jewellery store which app/website (like google/trustpilot) would work best? How would you recommend I go about this/is there any best practice I should be aware of? 

Many thanks,

Nina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @ThePrincessCut ,

Congratulations on your new store!

We provide Review and Q&A app which has Business Reviews feature that allows you to collect site reviews. We also have a ton of premium features, like photo, video reviews, custom email templates, product groups, profanity filter, 6+ display widgets, social push, review commenting etc... too many to share here.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes