What is the top discount app for multiple collections on Shopify?

Rich43
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi. Looking for some advice on discount apps.  I'm using the debut theme and would like to know if anyone can recommend an app that will create discount options across numerous collections / products giving a discount such as buy 2 for X amount. I'd also like it to show the offer on said collection / product pages. Ideally I'd like the app to do it automatically as anything that requires altering code is not someing I can do.  Many thanks in advance.

Replies 5 (5)

benvolio91
Tourist
13 0 1

Sounds like "Selly" would work for you!

Rich43
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be sure to check them out 🙂🙂

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Rich43, you can install this Shopify app Upsell + Related Products. It has the feature that you are looking for.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
891 23 171

Yes, our new Shopify app BYOB allows you to do so. You can set up buy Any 3 products in a collection for $XX. The bundle will appear as a product in the collection. You can take a look at our demo page. Let me know if it's suitable for your use case.

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

EmmaSmth
Explorer
45 0 19

Hi @Rich43!

I'm a member of the KAD Upsell & Cross sell team, and I would like to present you our product.

It will help you to create discount offers for your customers with separate products or full collections. You have BUY section, GET section and Discount amount.

The offer banner can be shown after customer clicks Add to cart button, on the Cart page or after clicking on Checkout. The banner can be fully customized to perfectly match your store's theme..

Gere is the link to the App https://apps.shopify.com/kad-upsell 

Give it a try and let me know what you think