Best free apps

Selforigin
4 0 2

Hello there, just wondering what are some of the best free/low-cost apps on Shopify? I don want them to be spammy apps, maybe something that can compare to John lewis, Fourseasons, Selfridges sites. I'd like to make my store as professional as possible.

Thanks a lot.

Sandeep1207
15 0 0

Hello @Selforigin 

Try this app: https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-pre-order

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
BSSCommerce
Shopify Partner
26 2 4

Hi Selforgin, with a quick search, I come across a variety of free apps (low cost) with thousand of reviews. To mention a few:

In addition, there are lots of newly released free apps that actually noteworthy for a look:

For more, you can have a look at the Shopify app store here.

Speaking of which, I believe if you can specify your demand:

• What do you need the app for? e.g marketing, checkout, cart, delivery, etc.
  • How much can you afford? e.g ranging from $50 - $150.

Then we could give you a better answer that satisfies your needs & wants.

◦ ✔️ Problem Solved? Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ ❤️ Contact us at shopify@bsscommerce.com
Omar247
Tourist
12 0 2

Hey, 

There are lots of free apps.. I can suggest few, If you please mention your exact needs.

Also, You can try this one for any kinda niche store- https://apps.shopify.com/tada-pop-ups-game-emails   I am using it. You can use far longer with the free package. It's a gamified email popup app that asks the shopper to play a game to ‘win’ bigger discounts. Tada’s engaging pop-ups will allow you to collect more email addresses.

0 Likes
Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
211 2 10

The best free app in my heart is Facebook chat box by Autoketing. I have been using it for years now. Totally meet my need.

0 Likes

You can try Messent . It helps you to send sms marketing to your customers. You can organize your marketing campaig, analyze and receive report as well. And you don't have to pay cause it's free. 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
0 Likes
chenster
Pathfinder
86 3 7

@Selforigin you could at least use a social proof addon, like free plan from "Social Proof popup maker". 

While on the subject, gamification comes in many different shapes and forms. From the reviews, the spinning wheel seems has the most popular vote, which begs the question, why? I wonder.

Try the free Sales Popup Maker
0 Likes
parisamsd
Excursionist
4 0 1

Hi,
If you're looking for a marketing app, I recommend using Bestpush app since it helps you to increase conversion rates and also is low-cost. It is absolutely worth it.
Hope you find it helpful

0 Likes
ashik_m
3 0 0

If you are looking for a low cost sales pop app give https://apps.shopify.com/postbot a try. They have a 2$ plan.

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @Selforigin 

You can try these free awesome apps below:

Proof- Social Proof by Avada Commerce (Rating: 25677 - 5 / 5) is a great app that can support the store to boost conversions by displaying live sales notifications on the store frontend.

More specifically, it assists stores in showing real-time purchases, which will lead customers to the feeling of missing out on your product. As a result, they are more likely to buy that product. In addition, this application also helps you to grow the trust of customers. Thanks to the display of sales notification popups, customers would feel that your store is busy daily with purchases occurring continuously. This would be an effective social proof to persuades them to make payment. Not yet, the popups are fully customizable. You can change their Color, Font, Border, Animation effects, etc. and even their display positions on your page. Consequently, your popups would be able to match well with your theme as well as purpose.

SEO Suite (Rating: 162 - 4.9 / 5) eliminate slow loading page and make website friendly with Google Search engine without requiring any technical skills. This app is a comprehensive solution for an optimized website as key features such as image, structure data, meta tags, HTML Sitemap are well-supported.

Specifically, with SEO Suite by Avada, you can auto-inserts ALT tags to your images as well as compress them to fasten the loading speed of your site. Moreover, auto-add Google structure data helps the search engine understand your page content easier and then prioritize it on the searching results page. Not yet, optimized meta tags with ready-to-use format assist you to SEO your site better. There are many more attractive features waiting for you to discover!

For more free apps, I've prepared for you a list of 65+ Best Shopify Free Apps Free 2020.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes