Best menu app?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Which menu app do you think is the best? I am looking for a specific function and having a hard time finding an app to accomplish this, does anyone know of one? I'm trying to display a different version of the menu to different customer types. For example if the customer is tagged with "gold" then they would see products displayed on their version of the menu that would not available to those tagged with "bronze" etc. Is this possible? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
223 43 79

Hi @nylamkt,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

It sounds like what you're looking for is actually an app like Locksmith. With Locksmith you can restrict whole collections or specific products to certain customer groups. We love offering this app for merchants looking to create a wholesale experience to their customers, but it would also work great for different customer tiers!

Alternatively, you may be looking for something like Bold Memberships. With an app like this, you can sell memberships to your site and offer tiered pricing based on their membership level. This may be a great option if you'd like to offer the same products at different prices to your gold vs bronze customers.

I'd love to hear more about your customer tiers. Are you offering different products to each tier?

Let me know if you have any further questions!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes