Best way to change currency?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, I'm looking at adding multiple currencies on my store. I have added the app  Auto Currency Switcher but I'm not sure if I should use that or just add currencies through Shopify? What is the best way to do it? I'm liking the feature of the app with how it has the easy option to change at the top right, but also like how the normal Shopify app has the auto changing one. Please help? Appreciate it a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @AusDropshipper 

You are on the right track that you want to add multiple currencies for your Shopify store. This is one of the best ways to increase your store's conversion rate.

Before deciding using apps, you can check this help article of Shopify https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/shopify-payments/multi-currency/setup

In the past, I used many currency converter apps before and then I defined top 5 apps in a guide a wrote. You can check the guide here. 

In this guide, I point out main features, pros, cons for each app. And I hope this can help you to have a better decision. If you find it helpful, like or mark as the solution.

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes