Best way to perform a/b split tests in Shopify

CSUP
Tourist
11 0 1

Dear Shopify'ers,

In the search for a higher conversion I often wonder which mockups would score best: a sec basic model, a native model where the clothes are worn by means of a stock photo, customers who wear the clothes...

This can vary from webshop to webshop. In order to get a good view on this, it is best to test this by means of a/ b split tests.

But how to do that in Shopify? I already read technical tutorials using Google Optimize, but I have little knowledge about that. Is the Shopify app "Neat A/B Testing" recommended?

Thanks in advance for the insights!

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1227 109 298

My team and I built an A/B testing app for Shopify called Theme Scientist: https://apps.shopify.com/theme-scientist.

We designed it to be easy to use, track key stats, and you can test products or theme versions.

I have some test examples I've been collecting as well... if you want some ideas give me a shout.

We're also doing free theme edits right now for your first test if you need help setting up, just contact speedboostr.com/contact and ask for Joe (that's me :D)... I'll get you dialed in.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes