Beta Testing Daily Deals App

Hello! I am Conner the developer of Daily Deals. My app allows you to schedule deals that last until midnight. You can select from any products or collections on your Shopify store that you would like to add, and you can create deals automatically using custom filters you setup.  The app also includes a countdown timer to add an element of scarcity for the deals it creates.

I am preparing version two for this app, and I am looking for those who would be interested in beta testing it before I put it out. This version is going to be packed with all of this functionality, and more as time progresses! If you would be interested in beta testing and giving your feedback on what you experienced, I would be happy to give you free access to the app when it is made public.

If you are interested in being a beta tester, leave a comment or shoot me an email: conner@galacticapps.com. I'd be happy to set you up with access and get you started :)

Also, here are some screenshots to get a feel for the app:

screencapture-daily-deals-dev-myshopify-admin-apps-daily-deals-7-edit-2019-08-09-17_46_12.pngEdit an automated dealScreen Shot 2019-08-10 at 12.05.54 PM.pngManage deals within the Daily Deals DashboardScreen Shot 2019-08-10 at 12.06.14 PM.pngConfigure settings for automated dealsScreen Shot 2019-08-10 at 12.07.49 PM.pngSchedule deals for upcoming holiday seasonsScreen Shot 2019-08-10 at 12.08.09 PM.pngCustomize a countdown timer for deals

Check out our newest app Daily Deals: https://apps.shopify.com/daily-deals-6
0 Likes