Beware Bold Commerce

Highlighted
1 0 0

I just received an email from Bold Commerce in Winnipeg. Since I've never previously had contact with them and since they have information about my store they must have scrapped something from Shopify. They know enough about muy business that this isn't random. I will copy the email below, basically it invites me to upgrade my Bold Commerce App on Shopify. They claim to know my order volume and my accounting platform. Funny thing I had never heard of the company or app until last night:

XeroIntegration-Featured
Hey there,

Beginning March 1, 2019, the Xero Integration app for Shopify will begin charging a monthly fee for shops that export more than 30 orders per month. Pricing will range from $0.00-$59.99 USD/month and is dependent on the total number of orders your store exports on a monthly basis. There are a few different plans available:

Free
Starter
Growth
Enterprise
Orders included per month    
Unlimited
Monthly subscription fee
None
$19.99
$39.99
$59.99
Per-order fee past included amount    
N/A
$0.15
$0.10
N/A
Inventory and product importing
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Summarized billing: Faster, more reliable exports    Yes    
Yes
Yes
Yes

To upgrade, click the blue button below and follow the directions. Based on the number of orders exported from your store in the last 30 days, you'll probably want to pick the Starter plan for your store.

Upgrade now
If your store hasn't chosen a plan by March 1st, we'll automatically move your store to the Free tier. This means that your store will be able to export up to 30 orders per month; any additional orders past this point will be skipped when the daily export runs. Upgrading will allow you to take advantage of new features like inventory/product importing, and other updates as they become available.

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Merchant Success team who can answer any questions you may have.

Happy selling!

Jay Myers
Co-Founder
Bold Commerce

Bold Commerce
50 Fultz Boulevard
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

You received this email because you are subscribed to Transactional from Bold Commerce.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
121 6 8

i would suggest you frist check your apps instaled

if you use any one of these apps in this link : https://apps.shopify.com/partners/bold

then thats why they emails you because this is the list of their apps and when you add any app now they ask for your premissions and thats what i really hate they check your info and your costumers info and alot of premissions and you cant add app without premissions or cant cancel or delete  premissions only add app with premissions or not add the app thats what i hate in shopify and i talked with shopify support and unfortantly wasnt helpfull with me  about this i dont want apps see my costumers info or my info

any way

check this link if you use any app of these thats why they messages you

if not

then this is a serious problem and you should talk with shopify about it 

good luck

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
May be you installed some app which developed by this company.
0 Likes