Book that app

2 0 0

Hi there, 

I am looking for someone that can help me with my Shopify website in regards to my book that app. 

My booking system needs to enable the customer to book a dress for one day but allows me to block other customers from booking that same dress for another 6 days. For example, I deliver the dress to the customer on Wednesday, the customer receives the dress on the Thursday/Friday, customer returns the dress on Monday, I receive it back on Tuesday. I have imported the app into the product but I am stuck from where to next. 

Please let me know if you can help? 
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 46 71

Hey, @thesistersclub!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out to us here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I was having a look at the 'Book that app' FAQ page here and it says that for rental scenarios, this is supported. They can add a booking-units field on the product page to record the number of units that will be booked, and use a standard hidden Shopify quantity field to store the number of days x the number of units. They can also update the cart page to show the number of units. They have noted that this customization is not included in their standard install fee but it is great to know that it is something they can help you out with!

You can contact them here with any customizations or support you need. I hope that helps but feel free to reach out if you have any more questions. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1179 1 62

Thanks for chiming in @Lulu5.

My booking system needs to enable the customer to book a dress for one day but allows me to block other customers from booking that same dress for another 6 days.

BookThatApp supports the concept of lead and lag times. You can set them up in the product configuration page in BookThatApp. These times will then be added to bookings to account for time needed to ship the items, or to clean them after they are returned, for example.

Thanks, Gavin.

Take a look at our Apps: www.bookthatapp.com ♥ www.searchifyapp.com ♥ www.productsassistant.com
0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your reply, I now see that I am able to do this.

Are you also able to help with the screenshot I have included in this
email? My calendar is greyed out and I am unable to select any dates, I am
unsure how to undo this?

Thanks
Macey
[image: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 9.11.56 PM.png]
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1179 1 62

Hi,

It could be blacked out for a number of reasons. Could you please create a ticket on our help desk and let us know which product has the problem and we can follow up there: support@zetya.com. 

Thanks, Gavin.

Take a look at our Apps: www.bookthatapp.com ♥ www.searchifyapp.com ♥ www.productsassistant.com
0 Likes