Booking app that allows booking of multiple services at once

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I am looking for a booking app that allows my customers to book multiple services at once and pay a courier fee upon checkout. I offer wig services, my customers book the service online, the courier picks up the wigs and delivers it back once serviced. But sometimes my customers want to book multiple services at once on my site, and I need to be able to charge them the courier fee. Would be great if they can book multiple services/single services with an added courier fee, and pay for it online as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 42 71

Hey, @hairdaybybh 

Your best bet would be to utilize a scheduling booking app that you can use to integrate to your Shopify store. I've compiled a few options below that I recommend checking out!

1. BookThatApp - This is a great option that supports complex booking and payment scenarios

2. Sesami: Appointment Booking 

3. Tipo Appointment 

On each app page, you will find contact info to their support teams if you have any specific questions or need assistance with setting up their respective apps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes