Booking app with google calendar sync

Bodyandsoul59
Tourist
8 0 5

Hello Dear community, 

I have 5 waxing centers and I want my clients to have the possibility to book online there appointment. My employees use google calendar to take booking in the shops. 

I am looking for a booking app with the following requirements :

- An app where you can have multiple locations with a calendar for each locations 

- An app that syncs with google calendar so when a booking is added on google calendar it adds on the app automatically and vice versa. 

I using tipo for the moment, but unfortunately it doesn't have the sync. 

What do you recommand ? Do you use an application with this requirements? 

Best regards, 

🙂 

Replies 2 (2)

Gavinator
Shopify Partner
1318 15 124

Hi there,

BookThatApp supports 2 way integration with Google Calendar. Please see https://support.zetya.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000644115-Staff-Accounts for more info on how to set it up (or feel free to emails us (via support@zetya.com).

HTH, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1166 95 361

Hi, @Bodyandsoul59

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for posting this question. 

@Gavinator, I appreciate you jumping in with this suggestion. BookThatApp is a great option to consider. 

Another booking app that can sync with Google Calendar is Sesami: Appointment Booking. It looks like this app offers the option to book with several different team members too, so this might work well for the multiple locations you have. 

It's also important to mention that these are both third-party apps, so if you have any questions about using these apps, or how to set them up, please reach out to the app developers directly for more information. You can do this by following these steps

In the meantime though, if you're also selling products in your different locations, you might be interested in adding appointment shopping to give customers an allocated time to visit your store and view your products safely. We have a great blog post on this concept here

Let me know your thoughts on the above apps! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.