Bottle deposit and Enviro fee

ldgross
1 0 0

We are looking for this same feature. We would be interested in seeing how it can be integrated in our online store.

0 Likes
sasquatchstudio
Shopify Partner
12 0 0
Absolutely. Would love to chat. We are about 1-2 weeks away!
0 Likes
Nik1144
Shopify Partner
56 1 5

Hi @SebastianS ,

We have been working on this use case of yours and I think our app "Konigle" can be a great fit to meet this requirement of yours. However before committing we would like to have a quick chat with you to ensure that we are the exact fit for you.

We will be more than happy to have a quick discussion around this. Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature).You can mail/contact/whatsapp anytime.

Regards,

Nik..

Nik
profitJS ‑ Exit Intent Popup:
Abandonment Protector, Social Proof, Messenger Button Widget
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com, Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
0 Likes
Nik1144
Shopify Partner
56 1 5

Hi @ldgross ,

We have been working on this use case and I think our app "Konigle" can be a great fit to meet this requirement of yours. However before committing we would like to have a quick chat with you to ensure that we are the exact fit for you.

We will be more than happy to have a quick discussion around this. Do let me know your thoughts on taking this ahead..(my coordinates-in signature).You can mail/contact/whatsapp anytime.

Regards,

Nik..

Nik
profitJS ‑ Exit Intent Popup:
Abandonment Protector, Social Proof, Messenger Button Widget
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com, Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
0 Likes
Graphite
6 0 0

Hi, is the app ready yet?  Would love to hear more and demo.

0 Likes
Graphite
6 0 0

Hi, I would like to hear more about this App as it could be good for one of our clients.

0 Likes
sasquatchstudio
Shopify Partner
12 0 0
Hi! We are just wrapping up a few final small things and submitting to
Shopify s App Store. Want to connect and review? I can send you a demo
store as well.

Chat soon!
0 Likes
Graphite
6 0 0
Yes, that sounds good. First week in January?
0 Likes
ldgraham92
1 0 0

Good afternoon @sasquatchstudio,

I am working on a store that would find this App quite beneficial. I was hoping we could connect and review your app to see if it will meet our needs when it releases, I'd love to see a demo store at the very least!

What is the best way of contacting you?

Thanks!

0 Likes
sasquatchstudio
Shopify Partner
12 0 0
Hi!

We just submitted to the shopify store. You can tinker with a version here:
https://nectar-qa.myshopify.com/

We will be putting up a better demo site shortly! Let us know if that would
work for you!

You can email me at jordan@sasquatchstudio.co