Breaking change to Safari — ITP 2.1, App not loading in safari 12.1

Tourist
9 0 1

Due to new feature ITP 2.1 in safari 12.1 my shopify app is not working please provide a sloution for that as soon as possible.

1 Like
Community Manager
Community Manager
2374 163 340

Hi @Avinash,

Nick here from Shopify. 

The last two updates of iOS should be working ok for all things Shopify. You can see it via the screenshot below as well as help guide Shopify has for this here

02-30-r2ri4-o1q2p

If it is something else you are referring to, would you be able to reply to me here and elaborate a little more about the issue you are seeing, please? It would be very helpful in terms of troubleshooting this further for you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Nick,

I think i have similar problem with Safari Browser.
My app is not accessible through Safari. Probably it's because of cookies .. ITP2.1

Can  you help me with that? How can my embedded app finaly be supported in Safari?

Thanks,
Alex

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2374 163 340

Hi @Alex_Beacon,

Do you mean the Shopify app itself or a different one? 

Just to make sure you have the latest update for Safari. With the recent Apple updates, it could be related to that perhaps? Something else you could do is clear your browser cache and see if that makes a difference at all. The guide Shopify recommends to clear your cache and cookies in Safari for Mac can be found here and ioS (mobile devices) can be found here

Let me know if either of those work for you. 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes