Build your own product

Maddison
Explorer
65 1 5

I am looking for an app to build necklaces and key rings from scratch - the customer would be able to choose each individual bead. Is there a app that does this? 

0 Likes
Maddison
Explorer
65 1 5

Instead of customising an existing product they would be building one from scratch. 

making a necklace by choosing individual beads (which are different prices). Almost like adding lots of variants. When they select a bead a picture of that bead is shown. 

when they having finished choosing all their bead the price is automatically calculated. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
1618 0 0

TThanks but will that potentially go to shopify right? I mean you'll have the product created in Shopify store?

0 Likes
Hyde
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
727 73 130
Hi @Maddison,

Hyde here from Shopify. Interesting question!

There are certain apps that allow customizer to customize their product. Here are a few for you to consider:

I'm not entirely sure whether the apps will help a customer build a product entirely from scratch. They usually require there to be a base product that can be customized, but they all offer support so you could always reach out to the app developers with your specific requests to see if they can cater for them.

If none of these suggestions work, you could have a look at some of the others on offer here.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes