Bulk, Automatic Discount App Help

Dgoldfe13
Excursionist
48 0 13

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this. Aside from being utterly frustrated with the Shopify ecommerce giant not allowing multiple automatic discounts (stupid). I am looking for an app or a work around to get what I need done. Thanks. We are a youth sports program and offer multiple sports and camps. I am on a heavily customized Venture theme thanks to my new developers. Anyways, here is what I need and I hope to find a solution.

Example:

Customer puts camp A,B into their cart. It shows at checkout an automatic discount of $20. ($10 per camp)

Customer puts camp A,B,C into their cart. It shows at checkout an automatic discount of $30. ($10 per camp)

So on a so forth. 

Customer only puts camp A into their cart. It shows at checkout an automatic discount of $10. 

Discount codes get lost and people forget. I want to make the experience easy. Thanks for the help.  

Replies 4 (4)

Brie
Shopify Staff
571 48 113

Hey, @Dgoldfe13!

Thanks for reaching out about this; I can definitely understand your frustration with not being able to stack automatic discounts. This is certainly a common request, so hopefully we'll see this added to the platform in the future. In the meantime, I believe a tiered discounts app should be able to help you do this. Here are some you can take a look at:

Hope that helps!

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Lawson_Thalmann
Shopify Partner
79 0 65

I need this too. We want to be able to use Shopify POS, but the inability to do multiple Automatic Discounts is a big detractor I have to say... I don't even want to "Stack" discounts. I just need dog food customers to be able to checkout with their bulk discounts and separately cat food customers to be able to checkout in a different order with their bulk discount. The notion of only being able to have one automatic discount is just crazy... 

mics
Trailblazer
172 12 32

Hello Dear Admin

you can check https://apps.shopify.com/all-in-one-automatic-discounts for this 

this app very good UI and a Bunch of offer sections that can fulfill your needs 

look at the reviews and the customer support is pretty good too

banned

cronics
Shopify Partner
36 0 1

Hi @Dgoldfe13 ,

I guess the Quantity X app will meet your expectations as it applies discount codes on the go, and a customer doesn't need to care about them.

Quantity X is a volume discount app with an upsell funnel. Try for free https://bit.ly/Quantity-X