Bulk Discount app is it still supported?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Hi using Bulk Discount app and created one test with 5 codes, now on the second test creating 2 codes it says there will be a $1.00 charge. Their FAQ is down, their contact link is broken, and their Web dev page has no mention of the Bulk Discount App only an email marketing service, is this app still supported? Trying to figure out why it is charging a dollar to create 2 discount codes. Is it no longer free?

0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2397 163 351

Hi @KurtisMaximus,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I took a look into this for you and it seems like it's the Bulk Discount Code Generator app which you are referring to here. I see what you mean about the email marketing service on their website also. Because this is a third party developed app, it's something Shopify wouldn't have much control or information about. As far as I can see the app is still active on the app store and is supported in that sense, I'd say your best bet would be to email the developers directly asking these questions as they would know better than anyone. 

The developers are called Seguno and you can reach them at hello@seguno.com or their Twitter handle @SegunoSoftware to find out more from their end directly. 

I hope this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
14 0 1

You are correct apparently we had 2 apps installed  

1 "Bulk Discount"  and "
2 "Bulk Discount Code Generator"

Bulk discount was the one that was charging a dollar. When we uninstalled it and just used 

Bulk Discount Code Generator there were no extra charges

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes