Bundle App that works with Oberlo and Alllows Me to Fulfil in Oberlo

Greg0ry
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi,

In my store I'm doing dropshipping from aliexpress, using oberlo.

1. I want to sell bundle products.

2. I want the bundle to be a bundle, not complex or upsell. I want to see just the price of the bundle and no items price at all.

3. I'm NOT trying to let customers make the decision to add products to their choice to CREATE a bundle.

4. After a bundled order is placed in my shopify admin on the order screen I want to see the individual products in the bundle.

I have found apps that allow you to bundle imported oberlo products together like zebundler and it does everything I need so far.

However when an order is placed on the order screen and I click on Fulfil in Oberlo it does not work. And Oberlo does not try and order the products from aliexpress. It just does not recognise them.

Thanks

Greg

Greg0ry
Tourist
7 0 3

I forgot to mention I also want this bundled product to have its own product page ( a new product ). 

Thanks

0 Likes
KarinaG
Tourist
4 0 0

I join the question - Is there a bundles app that works with Oberlo? Thanks

0 Likes
Greg0ry
Tourist
7 0 3

I found out that DSERS app has this feature. Hence I am now using DSERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcqiy7bG_Dc

Regards

KarinaG
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks, this app looks like an Oberlo alternative. Sounds like a good alternavie and perhaps it's worth to switch. I guess there's no app that can just work with Oberlo?

0 Likes
Greg0ry
Tourist
7 0 3

Not that I know off that does exactly what I needed sorry.

Regards

KarinaG
Tourist
4 0 0

Update: I started using DSERS, and so far so good. Great customer support! And the bundling and BOGO options are just what I was looking for. Thanks Gregory!

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
247 6 40

Hi @Greg0ry ,

ShopMaster supports the Bundle products.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
MGray
1 0 0

Hi, just reading through this, thanks for posting as this is exactly what I need!  I created a Bundle however I cannot see where it has been created on Shopify? Does anyone know why this might be happening, is there something I've not done correctly or something else I need to do?  Thanks!

0 Likes