How can I create a discounted product bundle for Father's Day?

KenS1
4 0 0

I want to create a bundle for Fathers Day with 4 different products, with a discounted price for the bundle. I want the customer to be able to select the bundle - no selecting different items to create the bundle. 

Can anyone suggest a bundle app that will do this? Thanks!

Replies 10 (10)

Sajini2020
Tourist
13 0 3

Hello @KenS1,

Here is an amazing app for you called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell that will fulfill your needs.  Using this app, you can easily create and show product bundles with discounts in your cart drawer. Also, you can give your customers the option to either select the whole bundle or select any of the products from the bundle. Try out this app and take the advantage of its 14 days free trial. 

NOTE: You can only create a bundle with a maximum of 3 products in this app.

Thanks,

Sajini | iDentixweb

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

KenS1
4 0 0
Thanks for the response. However, we have one bundle with 4 products, so
that won't work.
productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

Our app lets you create the bundle so you just edit your description/title to detail what it contains. We then convert the order into correct components so inventory is correct.

The additional function is we can also calculate the quantity of bundle based on what components are available.

If you would like to test please get in touch - tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

KenS1
4 0 0

Thanks - I'll take a look.

KenS1
4 0 0

Thanks for the reply. However, our Father's Day package has 4 products, so won't work.

aazar
Visitor
1 0 0

They are different types of bundle products such as quantity breaks, frequently bought together, and other types of upsells.

You can try Vitals, and it has many apps with the bundle products too

alexgreen
Shopify Partner
75 1 9

Hey @KenS1 

You might want to check PickyStory, which is the most advanced solution to sell products together on Shopify.

PickyStory support many types of deals:

* Combo Products

* Bundles (Frequently Bought Together)

* Kits (Pre-defined packs with tiered pricing)

* Shop the look (shoppable galleries, upsell buttons, and Buy the Look sections)

* Bundle builder (custom bundles mix & matched by shoppers)

Main features:

• Auto-syncs your inventory for all deal types
  • One-click upsell
  • Fully customizable and mobile-friendly
  • Auto-applies your brand style
  • Instant chat support
  • Real-time analytics
  • Show/hide/lock options for product variants and quantity
  • Volume discounts and quantity breaks
  • Drag & drop widgets to any page
  • Works with any Shopify theme
  • No coding skills needed

Examples:

alexgreen_0-1624012634233.png

alexgreen_1-1624012634172.png

alexgreen_4-1624012912111.png

alexgreen_2-1624012634547.png

alexgreen_5-1624012940678.png

alexgreen_6-1624012959910.png

alexgreen_3-1624012634142.png

You can add the PickyStory app here.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Alex Green | PickyStory
Make irresistible offers with PickyStory.

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

@KenS1 

It may be a bit late for Father's day promotion. You can check out inventory apps like Trunk or Connected Inventory. 

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

ian_l
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

Hi @KenS1,

Bundle Kit will allow you to create a Father's Day package with 4 different products, with the option to specify a discounted price.

Bundle Kit displays bundles as standalone products (with selectable variants) that can be seen in the catalog by the customer.

Bundle Kit disallows the customer to create the bundle (i.e. select different items) as it is pre-defined by the merchant.

You can try the app for free at: https://apps.shopify.com/bundle-kit

Hope this helps!

Ian

Bundle Kit enables businesses to easily build product kits, sync inventory of bundle and bundled products sold, and fulfill bundle orders.

FastBundleApp
Excursionist
45 1 4
Hi KenS1

I'm Mahi from the "Fast bundle" app which is specialized in product bundling and helps merchants to increase their AOV by bundling their products. We suggest you choose one of these strategies to bundle your products:
  • Bundling your non-selling products with hot-selling ones.
  • Create combo products and kits
  • Bundle related products (complementary products)

FastBundleApp_0-1634652412047.png                FastBundleApp_1-1634652435772.png

We developed Fast Bundle in a way that you can have the experience of using all its features for free.

Check it out and enjoy it.
Mahi