Bundle app having usual products

schweitzertirol
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi! I'm looking for a bundle app, where I can create a bundle-product, which is related to a normal product (has categories, images, etc. and is displayed as a normal product) but shows below the individual product description links to the actual products of the bundle (or at least the text) and also maintains the stock of each product within the bundle. The actual product combination of the bundel should be fixe. However, if possible it would be nice if (assuming product A has several options and a bundle consists of 10x A and 2x B) the customer could select the options of the then A products. Is there something related in the app store? - What i found so far, is only apps that give you the opportunity to make a bundle on the frontend ("If you would choose this, you could also get that"), but do not behave as normal products, with one individual selected image (e.g. a gift busket).

Thank you

Replies 11 (11)

Not applicable

Hi

Shopify has a variant for this.

You can create a product and has many variants

for example you can have Chair and variants like RED Chair , size Large etc.

schweitzertirol
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you for your reply! I think you misunderstood it: I don't want to have different variants. I want to have a product-bundle, which is a set of multiple other products (e.g. setA is a bundle of 3x productA + 2x productB + 5x productC)

Not applicable

Hi

I think for this you will have find an application which allows you this. You can search it.

Simile
Excursionist
39 0 4

Hello! 

Have you tried our Simile apps? We offer Smart Bundles that can be completely customized to your liking.

Give our app a try - and if it does not meet your needs we would love to hear from you and either customize a solution for your store

or work on making it a more permanent feature in the future!

Happy selling!

schweitzertirol
Tourist
6 0 1

@Simile 

Thank you, Is there a demo-shop to check this out?

schweitzertirol
Tourist
6 0 1

@Risa 

Looks indeed very good! - Unfortunately the app is a little bit above our budget...

Simile
Excursionist
39 0 4

Yes!

You can check out this store for example for the Bundle feature. 

When you add an item to cart - there will be a pop up where a bundle will be suggested.

You could also check out this store with the similar feature.

You can further customize the bundles in the settings as well.

Happy Selling!

Risa
Shopify Partner
328 16 39

@schweitzertirol 

App Selly can help you to link a bundle product with bundle items:

https://sellydemo.com/products/sample-set-bundle

https://apps.shopify.com/selly

★ SELLY UNITED - The front solution to increase sales for online store and POS - https://apps.shopify.com/selly

harveythomas
Shopify Partner
15 1 9

I come from a tech startup that provides vendor support and solutions and solutions on Shopify ... Super Reports is one of the best apps my team has developed to help you out. Track and record sales by day and automatically notify your email, helping you to make decisions in time.
Try it at: https://bit.ly/36cSUAe

schweitzertirol
Tourist
6 0 1

@harveythomas 

Unfortunately an app for reports is not related to my question as I'm looking for bundles

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

The option side of things you can create as variants of the original "bundled" product. In terms of bundled products a lot of apps are more designed to act within your theme so when you checkout the individual products are still shown on order. We provide an option for our users that let them create a unique product that is actually a bundle of other products. When this product is pushed up to Shopify it displays and acts as a normal product. The only issue with this setup is maintaining correct inventory levels. To achieve this we have a secondary feature to import orders that contain these bundled products and split the orderlines into the actual products so you can fulfil as normal. This also allows us to maintain accurate inventory levels of your bundled products in Shopify.

Regard

Tom