Bundle products with specific features

wildhunde
2 0 1

I've been searching and trialing apps and so far nothing works as I want.

I am after the ability to create separate products, that are a bundle of other items. However, the customer has the ability to select whichever items they want within the bundle, they don't have to buy ALL the items in the bundle. It also need to use existing inventory from the individual products, not create duplicates.

As an example, if you have a shirt, and 5 different style hats, the customer can go to the shirt+hat bundle, select the shirt and then select 1-5 of the available hats, but they dont have to select all the hats for the bundle to work. 

I also don't want to be spending $30AUD a month on this. Surely someone has a simply app that can do that above and wont cost me more than my entire store? I really dont want to migrate my whole store to Woocommerce or bigcommerce :/.

MeganD_94
Shopify Partner
73 2 6

If your not finding an app that works for your needs, you could reach out to a Shopify Expert to build you a custom app:

https://experts.shopify.com/w3trends?ref=w3trends

0 Likes
Bobby_from_Bold
Shopify Expert
41 0 8

Hey @wildhunde ,

It sounds like a collection bundle is what you are wanting to do. With the collection bundle, you select a few different collections of products that the customer can choose from to bundle. For example, your shoppers could purchase any hat, any t-shirt, and any pants and get a discount on all three, as long as they have one item of each kind. 

If that's what you're looking to do the basic version of Bold Bundles would do just that. The app automatically figures out which products qualify from that collection and applies the discount in the customer's cart.

Hope that helps, if you have questions just let me know!

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
wildhunde
2 0 1

at 31 aud PER MONTH, I would be paying more than the cost of my entire shopify membership which is just insane.

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
415 15 35

Hi @wildhunde 

I think you should try other apps. Here is a list of 10+ Best Shopify Product Bundles Apps. These 10+ Best Shopify Product Bundles Apps from hundreds of the Product Bundles reviews in the market (Shopify Apps Store, Shopify Apps) as derived from Avada Commerce Ranking which is using Avada Commerce scores, rating reviews, search results, social metrics

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes