Business Directory Listings App

Tourist
5 0 1

Hi All,

Seeking an App developer who could build a Business Listings Directory App to integrate into Shopify! 

We are currently working with a Local Business Association client which alongside an e-commerce shop for selling local merchandise, also requires an area where local business can have individual business listings. 

We've looked at design workarounds, but an app solution to manage listing volume would be the ultimate solution.

Can anyone help?

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
165 0 5

Hello Sara,

Great question and I encourage everyone who is interested to post here! :-) At the same time you have probably seen this but just in case Shopify has our recommended app developers which can be found here.  I wanted to share that just in case you had not come across that page Sara.  :-)

Best,

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi,

I'm also wondering if there is, or it is possible to develop a business listing directory app for my store. I wish to use it as an additional revenue generator on my store by selling listings to local recommended businesses.

Ideally there would be different levels, ie. a free or low cost basic listing, and a higher cost featured listing and businesses would be able to log in to manage their own listings.

Anybody know if anything like this exists already for Shopify, or if this can even be created for shopify?

Otherwise I might need to go with a different platform.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
125 0 7

Hi Sara,

Please share your requirement to support@appiversal.net and see what we can do for you

Thanks,

Faisal

- Thanks!
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Matt,

I was wondering if you knew someone who had built a directory app yet or someonoe you might be able to recommend?

Many thanks,

Sarah

0 Likes