Business Directory Listings App

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi All,

Seeking an App developer who could build a Business Listings Directory App to integrate into Shopify! 

We are currently working with a Local Business Association client which alongside an e-commerce shop for selling local merchandise, also requires an area where local business can have individual business listings. 

We've looked at design workarounds, but an app solution to manage listing volume would be the ultimate solution.

Can anyone help?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
162 0 6

Hello Sara,

Great question and I encourage everyone who is interested to post here! :-) At the same time you have probably seen this but just in case Shopify has our recommended app developers which can be found here.  I wanted to share that just in case you had not come across that page Sara.  :-)

Best,

Matt

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi,

I'm also wondering if there is, or it is possible to develop a business listing directory app for my store. I wish to use it as an additional revenue generator on my store by selling listings to local recommended businesses.

Ideally there would be different levels, ie. a free or low cost basic listing, and a higher cost featured listing and businesses would be able to log in to manage their own listings.

Anybody know if anything like this exists already for Shopify, or if this can even be created for shopify?

Otherwise I might need to go with a different platform.

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
121 0 7

Hi Sara,

Please share your requirement to support@appiversal.net and see what we can do for you

Thanks,

Faisal

- Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Matt,

I was wondering if you knew someone who had built a directory app yet or someonoe you might be able to recommend?

Many thanks,

Sarah

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 6
Has anyone found or created this plug in? I need one for my shopify site. I’m currently directing to a word press site to handle this need.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
395 27 60

Most business directory plugins we see in the Shopify app store is to display multiple storefronts with Google map integration. Doesn't look like such a public app exists. Perhaps a private app? We're available for hire email us to discuss in detail how we could execute your vision. hello@achieveapplabs.com.

Custom Apps and Theme Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Hosted solutions | Lifetime support
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 2

I am also interested in adding the ability for companies to add business listings/directory to my website as a side to my ecommerce store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello,

I'm considering taking on this task, and I was hoping you could let me know your expectations of this app?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi.
I am interested in a Business Listing App too which I can integrate with my current Online Marketplace.
The app needs to offer:

- A user can search for a service professional in the area of their choice (by location selection: province and town) and can also search for a specific service from pre-determined options (plumber, hairdresser, dog walker etc)
- Banner ads and featured "ads) can be displayed on the dedicated page for these services, much like the already existing "featured collections" for the home page in Shopify, but which will feature specific services. That way this can be changed around regularly to feature various services.

I hope  that makes sense :)

0 Likes