Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Solved
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hey, @JAKQ0s and @MaxDesign!

Jason here from Shopify support. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Just want to let you know I've gone ahead and filed your votes to this specific feature request. The more votes this feature requests get, the more likely the development will go ahead and implement it. Thanks again for letting us know this need!

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I am experiencing problems as the system gives the item with the highest value for free. I have customers coming in buying the cheapest items and getting most expensive item for free. Please help!!! 

buy2free1(1).png

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi! How can i do this but giving the customer the option to choose different types or different color options of the same product? So i can make the offer much more tempting.

Right now i can sell in quantity but all are the same option. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hey, @Cherrell_Leong!

Jason here from Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out. Your store is beautiful.

There are a few questions come to mind upon seeing your screenshot. Is this issue happening on all the discount codes you've created or only one specific code? Could you clarify on which discount code you were using on this order, please? I tried to replicate this order but without any discount code, I can't really tell what's going on.
18_55-5y6x9-44jve
Since this does involve information that you may not want to share in public, I've reached out to you directly at ticket #14637609. Kindly reply to the email with the answers to the questions. This way, I not only can authenticate you to ensure your security and privacy but also start the troubleshooting process right away. 

Alternatively, if you'd like to continue here on this thread, feel free to let me know the discount code in question. I can test it out and potentially provide some pointers. After our test, you can update the code to another name to avoid others from abusing it. Either way, I'd be happy to help.

Best,

Jason

Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hey, @Dropp2019!

Congratulations on selling the products in bulk! 

Yes, you can utilize the Buy X Get Y free discount code to set up specific variants at the Y and make your offers much more tempting to your customers. You can follow the Solution post in this thread to create the code. The layout of the admin had changed since the post but the concept remains the same. When you click on the Discounts section, you can select either the Discount codes or Automatic discounts.
18_29-ag5nd-x3ghc
Once you've selected the type of discount code you want to create, you can click on Create discount at the top right corner. 
18_59-r4lij-4thyv
Then, proceed to create a Buy X Get Y discount. Your screen will look something like this once you get to the Customer gets section. Upon selecting the "Specific products", you can select the variants you'd like to include with your free offer. 
18_07-18wis-n7cr8
After you finished with the setup, don't forget to click on Save at the top right corner and test the discount code out with a test order. If you run into any issues, or if I misunderstood what you're hoping to set up, feel free to reply back here and I'd be happy to help out!

Best,
Jason

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Really thank you. so many helpful

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
373 70 124

Hey, @sayoon!

You're most welcome. If you run into any issues or have related questions, feel free to share them in the thread. I'd be happy to help out. 

Best,

Jason

0 Likes