Buy X + Y + Z and get % Off?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Hi I want to provide a % discount to customers when they buy over a certain volume of products, but unlike apps currently in the app store I don't want a Buy x + x + x get % off, I want Buy X + Y + Z get % off. I want discounts to work based on cart quantity total. Is this possible?
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 78

Hey, Trevor, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

It sounds like what you're looking for is one of the quantity break apps we have in our App Store. In this case, these apps will give a discount based on quantity in a cart, and you can specify that it only applies to one product, so, for example, buy two or more sneakers and get a discount, or you can apply it to all products in a store, so buy two or more items and get a discount. The options for how you set these up are up to you! Here is a list of a few of these apps for you to check out: 

All these apps come with free trials, so you can take a look and see which option will be best for you and your store. It's also good to note that these apps were created by third party companies. This means, that if you had any questions about them, how to install them in your store, or anything like that, your best bet will be to reach out to the developers who created the apps directly. Their contact information can be found on the app store's page. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
107 0 4

Hello, Trevor. Look at the Quantity Discount. It allows to set up different discounts for multiple items from different collections.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Hello Trevor!

From the sounds of it, Active Cart may be your best app! It has just launched and have heard it works quite well. Let me know your thoughts!

0 Likes